Thursday, October 07, 2004

on undecided voters

pissed off patricia shares many of my views on this topic.

So here we are today with a national presidential election only weeks away. And, even knowing what we know now about the war, there are some voters who claim to be undecided. Well, screw them! With all the information out there now about this administration, they still can't make up their damned minds? If that's the case, then they should just shut the hell up. I'm sick of the whining about Kerry and bush not telling them what they want to hear. What the hell do they want to hear? Do they want a guarantee that the next president of the United States will personally kiss their undecided ass? Sounds like it to me. Yeah, it sure as hell is difficult to choose between a liar and a statesman. Holy shit, what a dilemma.

How about this? I'm undecided if the undecideds are idiots or bull shiters. I just can't decide.


No comments: