Photo by Ryan McManus
friday random ten
1. "Travelsigns" - The Hourly Radio [History Will Never Hold Me]
2. "Marathon Not a Sprint" - Camera Obscura [I Love My Jean single]
3. "In Zaire" - Johny Wakelin and the Kinshasa Band [In Zaire single]
4. "A Loon" - Kristin Hersh [Strings]
5. "It's a Nice World to Visit (But Not to Live In)" - Lee Hazlewood & Ann-Margret [The Cowboy & the Lady]
6. "Advance Cassette" - Spoon [A Series of Sneaks]
7. "The Room I'm Hiding In" - Okkervil River [Overboard & Down]
8. "Pink Frost" - The Chills [Kaleidoscope World]
9. "Leben Heißt Leben" - Laibach [Opus Dei]
10. "Strange Lights" - Deerhunter [Cryptograms]
Bonus #11: Shop Assistants - "I Don't Want To Be Friends With You"
Friday, February 16, 2007
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Dust Devil 2007 WFTDA Western Regional Tournament
February 16 - 18, 2007
$20 day pass / $45 3-day pass. Tickets available at TucsonRollerDerby.com
The competing leagues are...
1. Texas Rollergirls
2. Tucson Roller Derby
3. Rat City Rollergirls
4. Arizona Roller Derby
5. Kansas City Roller Warriors
6. Bay Area Derby Girls
7. Sin City Rollergirls
8. Rocky Mountain Rollergirls
9. Duke City Derby
10. Rose City Rollers
11. Dallas Derby Devils
12. Pikes Peak Derby Dames
Download the Dust Devil 2007 Tournament Brackets (pdf)
Posted by cuddlefish at 8:50 AM
Monday, February 12, 2007
How much would you bet that Reverend Ted Haggard falls off the wagon in the very near future?
I'm serious. I know he just got a big check to shut up and leave town, but you know what he likes to spend his money on! Tick-tock, gentlemen.
We don't believe Ted's commitment to the straight and narrow is going to last, and we're willing to put money on it.
All pool proceeds will be split 50/50 between the winner(s), and LYRIC, the "young, loud, and proud" San Francisco youth group dedicated building LGBTQQ community and inspiring social change.
Posted by cuddlefish at 2:24 PM