Friday, February 16, 2007

friday random ten

random_ten
Photo by Ryan McManus

friday random ten

The Hourly Radio - History Will Never Hold Me
1. "Travelsigns" - The Hourly Radio [History Will Never Hold Me]

Camera Obscura - I Love My Jean
2. "Marathon Not a Sprint" - Camera Obscura [I Love My Jean single]

Johnny Wakelin - In Zaire / You Got the Bug
3. "In Zaire" - Johny Wakelin and the Kinshasa Band [In Zaire single]

Kristin Hersh - Strings
4. "A Loon" - Kristin Hersh [Strings]

Lee Hazlewood & Ann-Margret - The Cowboy & The Lady
5. "It's a Nice World to Visit (But Not to Live In)" - Lee Hazlewood & Ann-Margret [The Cowboy & the Lady]

Spoon - A Series of Sneaks
6. "Advance Cassette" - Spoon [A Series of Sneaks]

Okkervil River - Overboard & Down
7. "The Room I'm Hiding In" - Okkervil River [Overboard & Down]

The Chills - Kaleidoscope World
8. "Pink Frost" - The Chills [Kaleidoscope World]

Laibach - Opus Dei
9. "Leben Heißt Leben" - Laibach [Opus Dei]

Deerhunter - Cryptograms
10. "Strange Lights" - Deerhunter [Cryptograms]

listen

Bonus #11: Shop Assistants - "I Don't Want To Be Friends With You"

No comments: