Sunday, February 10, 2008

sunday undercover - sand


Lee Hazlewood with Suzi Jane Hokum - Sand
The Very Special World of Lee Hazlewood (1966)

Sand
Lee Hazlewood

Young woman share your fire with me my heart is cold my soul is free
I am a stranger in your land wandering man they call me Sand

Oh sir my fire is very small it will not warm thy heart at all
But thee may take me by the hand hold me and I'll call thee Sand

Young woman share your fire with me...

At night when stars light up the sky oh sir I dream my fire is high
Oh taste these lips sir if you can wandering man I'll call Thee Sand

Oh sir my fire is burning high if it should stop sir I would die
A shooting star has crossed my land wandering man she whispered Sand Sand

Young woman shared her fire with me now warms herself with memories
I was a stranger in her land wandering man she called me Sand

He was a stranger in my land wandering man she called me Sand




Nancy Sinatra with Lee Hazlewood - Sand
How Does That Grab You? (1966)



Einstürzende Neubauten - Sand
Halber Mensch (1986)



OP8 - Sand
Slush (1997)

No comments: