Sunday, February 03, 2008

sunday undercover - demolition girl


The Saints
"Demolition Girl" (I'm) Stranded (1977)

I'll make you crawl
I'll make ya so sad you were mine
I'll make you stall
And honey I'm sure that you will find

I'm telling you I don't let go until I'm through
I'll make you cry
I'll make you wish that you could die
I'm gonna be your be your demolition girl

(repeat once)

Demolition girl, come on!
Your demolition girl, alright
I'll be your demolition
I'm gonna make you crawl
I'll be your demolition, baby, I'm gonna drive you right up the wall
Yeah yeah!
I'll make you crawl
Make you feel small
Be your demolition
Gonna make you crawl
Gonna bring you down, bring you to the ground
Okay
Baby that's what I say
Baby that's what I say
Baby that's what I say
Alright




Bored! - "Demolition Girl"Now Suck This Dogface (1991)


The Inhalants - "Demolition Girl" The Inhalants (1995)


Terveet Kädet - "vituttava tyttö" Hardcore Brutality (1996)


Demolition Girl - "I'm a Demolition Girl" Demo (2000?)


The Saints - "Demolition Girl" and "Nights In Venice" (Paddington Town Hall - April 21, 1977)

No comments: