Thursday, March 29, 2007

happy birthday erin



Elfgirl Mix II (disc 1)

My Tornado - The Raveonettes
Prole Art Threat - The Fall
My Academic Beard - Salty Pirates
I Don't Need Love, I've Got My Band - The Radio Dept.
He Gets Me So Hard - Boyracer
Love Song - Au Pairs
Dance, Girl, Dance - Cinerama
Frantic - The Lovely Feathers
K To Be Lost - Sister Vanilla
For Spy Turned Musician - The Besnard Lakes
Ears Like Golden Bats - My Teenage Stride
Eleven Miles Out - Doves
Heroes - David Bowie
Baby It's You - Casiotone For the Painfully Alone
Stunner - Charlene

Elfgirl Mix II (disc 2)

Hang On - Snapper
Flowers (live) - The Clean
The Second Line - Clinic
Spinning Round - Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
Half a Day - The New Year
Wild About You - The Saints
A Stare Like Yours - The Thermals
Sucking Ice Cubes - Luna
Homeboy - Adorable
Sun God - Squirrel Bait
Buckle Bunnies - Canoe
Electric Surgery - Experimental Aircraft
Goddess On a Hiway - Mercury Rev
All the Nights To Come - Shoulders
Lets Kill Ourselves - The Ponys

elfgirl mix 2 on Multiply

(streamed audio)

1 comment:

Younger Leo said...

Have a nice day!
Regards. Younger Leo Blog