Friday, October 20, 2006

friday random ten

random_ten
Photo by Ryan McManus

Music Snob Edition

Jens Lekman - You Deserve Someone Better Than a Bum Like Me
1. "I Don't Know If She's Worth 900 kr" - Jens Lekman [You Deserve Someone Better Than a Bum Like Me EP]

Various Artists - Genres - France - Ultra Chicks Volume 1 - Filles In the Garage!
2. "Allons dans les bois" - Nicole Paquin [Ultra Chicks Volume 1 - Filles in the Garage!]

I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
3. "Your Worst is the Best" - I Love You But I've Darkness [S/T EP]

The Clash - The Rat Patrol From Fort Bragg
4. "Innoculated City" - The Clash [Rat Patrol From Fort Bragg]

Worm Is Green - Push Play
5. "Trip Over a B" - Worm is Green [Push Play]

Teenage Fanclub - Deep Fried Fanclub
6. "Free Again" - Teenage Fanclub [Deep Fried Fanclub]

Os Mutantes - Os Mutantes
7. "Bat Macumba" - Os Mutantes [Os Mutantes]

Various Artists - Genres - France - Ultra Chicks Volume 5 -  Chicks à Gogo!
8. "Je m'ennuie" - Helene April [Ultra Chics Volume 5 - Chicks à Gogo!]

Minutemen - Double Nickels on the Dime
9. "Corona" - Minutemen [Double Nickels on the Dime]

Jawbox/Jawbreaker - Jawbreaker / Jawbox
10. "With or Without U2" - Jawbreaker [split single w/Jawbox]

Bonus #11: "Open Road" - Galaxie 500 [demo]

No comments: