Friday, June 24, 2005

friday random ten

random_ten

Creative Commons License


Lauren has the instructions.
Norbizness Coolness Audit Edition

1) Get Real - Kelly Willis
I Heart Kelly Willis. This is from her best album. 7/10

2) Only Shallow - My Bloody Valentine
This song kicks off "Loveless" quite nicely. 7/10

3) I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - Ramones
When the Ramones don't show up on my random ten, I get a new player. A Ramones song can never score less than an eight. 8/10

4) Your Generation - Generation X
Generation X doesn't mean much to me. 5/10

5) Baby Baby - The Vibrators
9/10

6) Little Honda - Yo La Tengo
Great cover. So damned catchy too. 8/10

7) Papa Won't Leave You Henry - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Bonus points for live version. 8/10

8) Parking Space - Glass Eye
Glass Eye is bent by nature. 7/10

9) 1970 - Mission of Burma
Kick out the jams. 7/10

10) Thin Line - The Big Boys
An average Biscuit song. 6/10

7.2

No comments: