Thursday, March 31, 2005

Good to see that Eva Lye took my fashion tips

Some of the Carolina Rollergirls answers a few questions about style and alternative sports in the Durham Independent Weekly:


How does your style make you feel/affect your performance?

Maddat U: It makes me feel like a hero.

Celia Fate: It's like donning battle gear. This aggressive Rollergirl persona comes out when I wear my gutterpunk ragdoll look.

Busty O'Lipp: It gives me a lot more confidence--I totally feel like I can kick some ass.

Eva Lye: I get to show my outrageous side. It makes me feel like a different person, not this person that goes to a corporate job.

The Carolina Rollergirls will kickoff their first season with a bout on April 10th.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuddle,
I was going to send you this link, but you beat me to it! =)
xo,
ae