Friday, January 14, 2005

friday random 10

From Roxanne :

Fire up that IPOD, MP3 or other digital media player
Set it to random play
List the first 10 songs

"Been A Long Time" - Texas Eastside Kings
"Somebody Put Something In My Drink" - Ramones
"The Band Played Waltzing Matilda" - The Pogues
"Erotica" - Sixteen Deluxe
"I Wanna Live" - Ramones
"Stupid Girl" - Sue Foley
"We Want The Airwaves" - Ramones
"Ready?" - Barbara K
"Texas" - Boss Hog
"I Spent My Last $10 (On Birth Control and Beer)" - Two Nice Girls

2 comments:

ms. jared said...

i love this game!

1) the one to cry - yo la tengo
2) you've got a crush on me - the donnas
3) go your own way - the cranberries
4) drink before the war - sinead o'connor
5) i am a rock - red house painters
6) mr. bones - throwing muses
7) good morning heartache - billie holiday
8) bring your sorrow over here - jason morphew
9) ask - the smiths
10) they don't like me - lyle lovett

xoxo, jared

cuddlefish said...

i love this game too.
note to self: kristin hersh

cheers!
clif